- Thanks to every church, prayer chain, Sunday School group, and individual who prayed for Daniel's complete healing and stood in faith with us until his restoration. Grandma Gladys gave us this verse, and has become the expression of our heart:
2 Cor. 1:10-11 And He will yet deliver us, you also joining in helping us through your prayers, so that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the favor bestowed on us through the prayers of many.
- Thanks to Darin Yerex and Dad Yerex for performing CPR on Daniel when he was found.
- Thanks to the all the family members who were supportive and caring through their time and energy, for helping us with Lilianna at the hospital, and for spending many hours helping with Daniel's rehabilitation.
- Thanks to all our friends who visited, called, and emailed us, expressing their concern and care for us. Your support was a great encouragement.
- Thanks to the paramedics, and the hospital staff of Alberta Children's Hospital for their excellent care.
- Thanks to Mom & Dad Yerex who brought Lilianna back and forth from the hospital to home every day.
- Thanks to Pastor Sheri DeJesus and Pastor Collin Hauch for taking many days to focus their energies on supporting us in presence and prayer.
- Thanks to our Pastor Randy Bailey who called many times and "rallied the troops in prayer" for us here in Plano at Four Corners Church, supporting us 100%.
- Thanks to all those who left the much-appreciated food, gifts, cards, and flowers, and to Robin Yerex for coordinating getting us meals.
- Thanks to the Lynns at our church who handled our lawn care in our absence, and our neighbors for handling our mail.
- Thanks to our friends who helped us with child care while Daniel had his frequent doctor visits here in Plano.